Why do we judge those who are different? Are they less human than anyone else? Do some people just judge out of fear of their own insecurities? Is it sometimes just easier to dismiss everything and pretend? I often think and analyze about how and why certain things happen. These… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- Obstacles I Faced When Talking Openly About Mental Health April 21, 2021
- What Therapy Has Taught Me September 21, 2020
- 5 Things I Hate About Living With A Mental Illness September 21, 2020
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020