Relationships can be a challenge for those who live with a chronic mental health condition such as bipolar disorder. Can those who live with bipolar have successful relationships? I personally believe that individuals who have bipolar disorder, or any mental illness for that matter, have the same amount of risk… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- Obstacles I Faced When Talking Openly About Mental Health April 21, 2021
- What Therapy Has Taught Me September 21, 2020
- 5 Things I Hate About Living With A Mental Illness September 21, 2020
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020