I’m really trying to do something with my life, but at times I feel like I keep hitting a wall. I’m trying to have faith that things will work out, but it’s so difficult sometimes. I’m tired of “failing.” I’m tired of not being able to accomplish what I know… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- Obstacles I Faced When Talking Openly About Mental Health April 21, 2021
- What Therapy Has Taught Me September 21, 2020
- 5 Things I Hate About Living With A Mental Illness September 21, 2020
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020