It took me a long time to become more open about my mental health. It took many years of survival, personal development, and therapy to get where I am today. During my childhood and adolescent years, I constantly wrestled with severe anxiety and depression and I had never felt so… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- Obstacles I Faced When Talking Openly About Mental Health April 21, 2021
- What Therapy Has Taught Me September 21, 2020
- 5 Things I Hate About Living With A Mental Illness September 21, 2020
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020