I was diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, and Recurrent Depressive Disorder (Moderate) a few years ago. Although the diagnoses were pretty recent, I’ve been dealing with mental health almost as long as I can remember. As a child I would pace the kitchen floor and I remember… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- Obstacles I Faced When Talking Openly About Mental Health April 21, 2021
- What Therapy Has Taught Me September 21, 2020
- 5 Things I Hate About Living With A Mental Illness September 21, 2020
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020