If you are still rather young and you have a mental illness such as bipolar disorder, the ability to have children and become a mother/father may have crossed your mind. I’ve seen this topic up for debate many times, but I see it as a personal choice and it also depends highly… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- Obstacles I Faced When Talking Openly About Mental Health April 21, 2021
- What Therapy Has Taught Me September 21, 2020
- 5 Things I Hate About Living With A Mental Illness September 21, 2020
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020