I don’t hate people. I just hate how I feel when they’re around. I don’t hate going out places. I just hate the discomfort I feel when I’m there. No one is at fault. I’m not arrogant or unkind. It’s a fear I have within that has me entirely consumed…. Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- Obstacles I Faced When Talking Openly About Mental Health April 21, 2021
- What Therapy Has Taught Me September 21, 2020
- 5 Things I Hate About Living With A Mental Illness September 21, 2020
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020