Those who live with mental illness are not all the same. They are not to be lumped into one group or to be labeled. Yes, they all have characteristics and diagnoses that are alike, but they don’t exhibit those characteristics in the same ways as another person might. They will… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- What Therapy Has Taught Me September 21, 2020
- 5 Things I Hate About Living With A Mental Illness September 21, 2020
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020
- The Endless Cycle Of Bipolar Disorder June 18, 2020