It can almost seem impossible to think of how to help yourself when you’re in a depressed state and when nothing seems to be going well in the first place. Sometimes all you want to do is just lie down, cry, scream, or take a few moments to recover and… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- What Therapy Has Taught Me September 21, 2020
- 5 Things I Hate About Living With A Mental Illness September 21, 2020
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020
- The Endless Cycle Of Bipolar Disorder June 18, 2020