An ongoing battle. A fight against oneself. Never knowing what the next day will bring Or even the next moment. From feelings of happiness, full of optimism, and that nothing can hurt me. To agitation, a grim sadness, and overpowering despair. It’s as if you’re feeling on top of the… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- What Therapy Has Taught Me September 21, 2020
- 5 Things I Hate About Living With A Mental Illness September 21, 2020
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020
- The Endless Cycle Of Bipolar Disorder June 18, 2020