Therapy has taught me not to believe everything I think or feel. It has taught me to question, to analyze, and to look within. It has taught me to give myself a break and not to be so hard on myself. It has given me hope, courage, and a new… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- What Therapy Has Taught Me September 21, 2020
- 5 Things I Hate About Living With A Mental Illness September 21, 2020
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020
- The Endless Cycle Of Bipolar Disorder June 18, 2020