The answer is no. Mental illness does not define who a person is and it is not fair to think you or anyone struggling is a “bad” person for it. Like I have said before, the stigma attached to mental illness is unfair and I believe everyone should become more… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- What Therapy Has Taught Me September 21, 2020
- 5 Things I Hate About Living With A Mental Illness September 21, 2020
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020
- The Endless Cycle Of Bipolar Disorder June 18, 2020