There are perhaps many reasons why mental health conditions come with a stigma, but these are the most common reasons: Not a lot of people are open to talking about it. It can be very difficult to open up about an issue that is constantly made out to be a… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- What Therapy Has Taught Me September 21, 2020
- 5 Things I Hate About Living With A Mental Illness September 21, 2020
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020
- The Endless Cycle Of Bipolar Disorder June 18, 2020