To say that I hate living with a mental illness is an understatement. It’s absolutely brutal and devastating at times. It has caused much turmoil, grief, and a plethora of unpleasant symptoms and memories. The list of what I hate about living with a mental illness could possibly be endless,… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- What Therapy Has Taught Me September 21, 2020
- 5 Things I Hate About Living With A Mental Illness September 21, 2020
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020
- The Endless Cycle Of Bipolar Disorder June 18, 2020