It may have seemed like I got everything growing up; Time, attention, things… You may have even thought that I appeared more important and considered me selfish. You may have hated me, resented my existence, and felt alone and for that, I’m so sorry. Would it help at all if… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- Obstacles I Faced When Talking Openly About Mental Health April 21, 2021
- What Therapy Has Taught Me September 21, 2020
- 5 Things I Hate About Living With A Mental Illness September 21, 2020
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020